Janelia explains absence … I’m battling intimate personal attacks

Promising music artist, Janelia, whose songs, Sexy Nana and Bakassi, are doing relatively well, has explained why she has been silent for some time now. According to her: “Sorry you have not heard from me in a while. I have been focused on composing and recording songs for my new EP album and just finished working on it a couple of weeks ago. “It’s titled Triumph, after the first song on the album, and I decided to name it Triumph because despite several setbacks in my music career and personal attacks from those even closest to me, by the special grace of the Almighty God, I always scale through with flying colours and triumph over the enemies. (Shame on them. Lol.)” Continuing, she said, “The song, Triumph, continues to encourage and minister to me almost as though it was not I who wrote it but a force greater than me speaking through me. One day in our home studio, after Femi Sanya and I had finished mixing the song and we were getting ready to send it off to my publisher for mastering and distribution, I was taking a final quality-check listen to it and later started meditating with it playing in the background. “All of a sudden, I got moved into tears and cried very intensely in the middle of my meditation; not out of sadness but rather, joy. Joy because as I was listening and meditating to Triumph, it dawned on me that after so many years of labouring towards a major goal in my life and failing at it over and over again, just a few days prior to this incident I had reached a breakthrough. “However, at the time I wrote this song and recorded it, the breakthrough had not even begun to surface. The making of this song was a spiritual experience for me because I was going through the routine challenges. However, I spoke/sang with a vision and my vision became a self-fulfilling prophecy or better yet, a God-fulfilling prophecy. “The challenges led to a breakthrough, and my cry in the studio that day was a triumphant expression. We must not forget how powerful the words we speak into the universe are. ‘In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.’ John 1:1. Per the words in the chorus of this song, ‘After failure comes success and after success comes triumph, triumph, triumph, triumph.’”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1