Frustration? ... Isaac Geralds blasts his supporters

It’s not easy to become a successful and popular artist. To do so, an aspiring artist would have to have a lot of support from a lot of quarters. One artist who has had such support is Isaac geralds. He’s not yet the most in-demand artist in the country, but he has made some name for himself thereby. Now, as 2016 is set to really commence, he has unleashed a tirade against his supporters, telling them he doesn’t need their unrewarding help this year. According to him: “I mean business in 2016. No time for cheap talk. Don't call me for free shows. Don't tell me you’re giving me a platform. I'm providing you with entertainment and so you should pay for the service. Thanks for your understanding. Isaac for Isaac Geralds!” So if you’re one of those Geralds is referring to, you know yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1