Shame makes Mercy Johnson defiant

It’s said that everything that has a good side must have a bad side. The above adage applies to popular actress, Mercy Johnson, right now, as she’s receiving a lot of flak for being pregnant for the third time when her second child is not even a year old yet. Children are very important in our society, and people are encouraged to have children. That’s the good side for Johnson. The bad side for her, though, is the timing of her latest conception. Johnson is not however ready to just take the flak which should be making her feel ashamed and defensive. She has therefore chosen to be defiant and return fire for fire to all those on her case. Speaking with Goldmyne TV, “I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult. I can decide the way I want to live my life. “So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1