I got N1.5m for a show Fela got N500,000 -Ali Baba

Ali Baba

Nigeria's King of Comedy, Ali Baba, has disclosed that he once got paid N1.5m for a show the

legendary Fela Anikulapo-Kuti got N500,000 for.

Ali Baba didn't make the disclosure to blow his own trumpet, though.

He made it during an interaction session with upcoming musicians while advicing them on how to become successful and package their brand properly to remain relevant.

The session was part of the programmes of the Stage One Project Boot Camp which held at Swe Bar, City Mall, Onikan, Lagos.

Read also

‘Why I didn’t join Fela’s band’

How to be as successful as Fela Anikulapo-Kuti

Why Fela called me a stupid boy –Yomi Peters

God told me I’ll be greater than Fela –Fela Durotoye

‘How Fela disgraced MKO in my presence’

Kalakuta Museum cements Fela’s legend status


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1