I can't drive in Lagos -Jeffrey, Project Fame winner

The latest winner of the highly successful music talent hunt, Project Fame West Africa, Jeffrey, has said that PF has made his dreams come true. Speaking after he was officially presented with the Hyundai SUV that comes with being PF’s winner, he said, “My life after Project Fame has been wonderful. I get calls, messages, and my social media followership has increased by like 100%. It has really been a wonderful experience because I never knew it would turn out to be this huge and I am very grateful to God for this pleasant change in my status. “For instance, something happened to me two years ago and I told myself I must get my car before age 20, even though I had no idea of how it would come. I am going to turn 19 in some days from now and I now have not just any car, but a luxury car. I feel truly blessed and grateful that this has been achieved through Project Fame.” But he then added that he won’t be able to drive the SUV in Lagos because “truth is I can drive but I will get a driver, Lagos is not an easy place for soft drivers like me.” Jeffrey wasn’t the only one who got his SUV prize. The second place winner, Pearl, got her Hyundai Elantra saloon while the third place winner, Anderson, got his Hyundai Accent saloon. Meanwhile, Jeffrey and his fellow PFWA 2015 finalists have presented their recording collaborations with their established colleagues. The presentations were made recently and Jeffrey presented his collabo with Iyanya titled Dip It. Pearl presented hers with Yemi Alade, Whatever You Do; Anderson/Sound Sultan, Number 1; Arewa/Praiz, Anything For You; Ada/Chidinma, Celebrate; and last but not the least, Deinde/9ice, Aiyemi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1