Basket Mouth is more expensive than Ali Baba -Boma

Oogbodo (left) with Boma
Rising comedian, model and actor, Boma, who sees himself basically as an entertainer, has claimed that music is the most accepted genre of entertainment by the public and that musicians make the most money thereby.

When requested by Oseyiza Oogbodo Blog to confirm which between comedy, acting and music is the most successful genre in Nigeria and that its practitioners make the most money, as there’s been no real statistics proving which of the three sectors is the most successful, Boma’s response, which he says comes from his inside knowledge as an entertainer, was prompt.

“Well, basically in entertainment, music is the biggest. With my personal knowledge and observations, I can confidently tell you that acting and comedy put together are not up to music. For instance, the first day I heard it that a Wizkid charges up to N25m per event, I just felt that wow, it’s ridiculous. I don’t think Olamide is less than eight, ten million. And P-Square and 2face have been above that range for so long now.”

OOB therefore asked him if the acclaimed King of Comedy, Ali Baba, who is also a very big entertainment personality, doesn’t charge up to charge thirty million a show.

And Boma’s answer could be said to be a rude shock. “Nah. I don’t think so. I think right now Basket Mouth should be the most expensive and I don’t think it’s up to that for him as well.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1