Why I started drinking beer –Yomi Peters

Peters (left) and Oogbodo
 Just like Fela was stunned when juju musician Yomi Peters told him he doesn’t smoke marijuana (check out that story on this blog under the title: Why Fela called me a stupid boy), Oseyiza Oogbodo Blog was also stunned when Peters confessed to him that he never used to drink beer before.

“What I used to take was soft drinks and I could take more than ten bottles in a day. But that had to change when I was invited by some bigwigs, I won’t mention their names, to an exclusive hangout because they wanted me to perform for them so they wanted to meet me first.

“And I went to see them but they later didn’t give me the show and I found out they didn’t do so because they felt someone who wasn’t taking alcohol like them is not a safe person for them to have around them, not someone they can trust so I had to start taking beer so as not to keep losing gigs,” he explained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1