Ms Jaie encourages health goals

Talented singer, Ms Jaie, has come out to encourage those with health goal targets to never give up on them. While letting her fans know what’s new about her, she said, “I recently dropped 30lbs (Yay me!). I have been hovering around my goal weight for five months now, which has me feeling like a million dollars. It's been a challenge but a huge milestone achievement for me. “I have so much more energy and it makes my dance routines much easier. I switched my soda for water which helped so much and I try not to eat after 7pm to keep that belly flat. I would like to encourage anyone with health goals to get motivated and start today. You owe it to yourself to be the best version of you.” And concluding on a very firm note, she declared that “if I can do it, I know you can do it too.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1