I miss my family -Gordons

Gordons

A-list comedian, Gordons, recently made a shocking disclosure to OSEYIZA OOGBODO BLOG during an interview with him.

Passionately, he revealed that he misses his family.

Quite a surprising statement, you would agree.

But, said it he did in the course of his response to what his biggest challenge as a comedian is.

Responding, he said, How you’ll be able to balance family and stage. The family needs the money, and you need the fans. And your job demands that you’re always away from the family. It’s hell, but we live in a country where you don’t have social security, nobody’s gonna give you money or something like that.

“You have to work. And for me that likes to work, scriptures says a man that’ll not work, let him not eat. I like to work. And so, I miss my family, and it’s very challenging, because when I was growing up, my dream was to be with my family, but here I am doing a job that takes me from my family.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1