My plan for my music family –Zack Orji

Orji

Nollywood legend, Zack Orji, is known more for his acting prowess, but he’s also a singer, composer, recording and performing artist who also describes himself as “just a music person.”

With his wife, Ngozi, also a singer-actor, and children, Leonel, Princess, who also sing professionally, he spoke with Oseyiza Oogbdo Blog recently and OOB asked him what his plans are for his music family, especially if they would embark on a music project that involves all of them since they’ve all been doing their individual thing musically.

Responding, he said, “It’s a possibility. It’s a good thing. We’ll probably work at it. I’m going to wait for God to give me a leading on that then I’ll take the initiative.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1