Konga: Thieves and fraudsters’ organization scamming Nigerians

As a concerned citizen, this is to let the whole world and especially Nigerians know that the online superstore, Konga, is nothing but an organization of thieves and fraudsters.
My name is Oseyiza Oogbodo and I’m sending out this alert to you so you don’t fall their victim like I’ve done the two times ever that I’ve patronized them.

The first time I did, I bought a CD player from them that packed up four days after they delivered it to me.

That was about a couple of years ago and I told myself never to patronize them again but I fell for their allure again and patronized them this year by purchasing a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop that I discovered was actually secondhand about a month after delivery.
Oogbodo
So it’s obvious to me that these two disappointing transactions I’ve had with them are not a mistake, as I finally concluded the first time, but a deliberate policy of theirs to keep scamming people by selling them counterfeit and substandard goods.

So if you’ve never fallen into their trap like I’ve done twice foolishly, better you don’t ever so.

And if you do fall their victim after reading this, then at least you wouldn’t say I didn’t warn you.

I’m Oseyiza Oogbodo, author, poet and curator of this blog.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the warning. At least even when I see their advertising, i will stay away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1