Alhaja Liz Anjorin in husband snatching mess

Ever since notable actress Liz Anjorin converted from whatever religion she was practicing before to Islam, it’s been like issues galore for her. Not long after her conversion to Islam which led her to Mecca and she became an Alhaja, photos of her surfaced online in a bikini on the beach, and not a few people wondered if it was behavior appropriate of an Alhaja. While the bikini episode can be said to be a relatively minor issue, the current issue trailing her is not, and if care is not taken, might taint her image forever. According to a release by her publicist, she has been accused of snatching another woman’s husband in London to the extent that the man drove his heavily pregnant wife from their London home so that Alhaja Liz could be comfortable and feel free in the house. Liz’s publicist is however doing his best to save the day. And he has provided interviews with the couple that Liz is allegedly trying to break up their home, interviews in which the couple, the Olayinka Gbadamosis, categorically state that they are not having issues and that their marriage is intact. But there is no smoke without fire, and the husband admitted that he knows Liz. “Before now, I only know her through the films she’s done,” he said. “When she came to London, they brought her to me and she was very respectful. I appreciated her for being so friendly. Later, she asked me for help on a product she wanted to buy and I offered to help. I only did what I could do to help her buy the products she wants to sell in Nigeria. I am also friendly in nature and it is easier for people to insinuate I am dating ladies around me. This is because I render help for people as if we are related.” He also admitted that he and his wife live apart, that his family lives in Birmingham and he stays in London but he goes to be with them every weekend. Still speaking on his relationship with her, he added that “this Liz we are talking about, when she came to London in December, she came to my office, but I didn’t look at her twice because I was busy working. She didn’t even greet me. This time around, when she came last month, she accused me of being arrogant. I told her I was just busy.” Oh well, we only hope that if there’s no truth in the allegation, Liz will not be unnecessarily tainted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1