Iyalode of Owu Kingdom confirms Beautiful Africa Day 2019 Belgium

Iyalode and Omodia

The Iyalode of Owu Kingdom, Aare Chief (Mrs) Adenike Lawal, has been invited to attend Beautiful Africa Day as a special guest of honour.

The special invitation was conveyed to her in Lagos, Nigeria by Larry Omodia, CEO, African Television, organizers of the noteworthy event which will celebrate Africa and Africans from all over the world.

Speaking, Omodia added that BAD aims to forge stronger ties between Africa and the rest of the world and to also project the good image of Africa and its resources in the areas of culture, agriculture, youth empowerment, and the economy.

See also

He also described the Iyalode’s throne as a reference point of womanhood and applauded the enviable niche she has carved for herself since mounting it.

“We commend you for the great work you are doing. On behalf of my African Television crew, we are inviting you to the Beautiful Africa Day celebration coming up in June. We will take care of all the expenses to the venue in Belgium. During the event, you are expected to rub minds with the Mayors of Holland, Belgium, ambassadors and also educate the world about the benefits of Africa,” he briefed her.

Responding, Aare Lawal said she would continue to promote Yoruba tradition and cultural heritage as well as propagate peace and unity in Yoruba land, Nigeria and across the African continent

The highly revered Iyalode promised that she would grace the occasion in Belgium and also promised to contribute her quota to the success of the event.

BAD is scheduled to hold June 1, 2019 in Belgium.

Comments

  1. I blog quite often and I truly thank you for your content. This great article has really peaked
    my interest. I am going to take a note of your website
    and keep checking for new details about once per week.
    I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect work you have done, this website is really cool with great information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting details you have noted, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to consider the ability of thanking you for
    the professional advice I have constantly enjoyed browsing your site.
    We're looking forward to the actual commencement of my school research and the overall groundwork would never have been complete
    without coming over to your website. If I may be of any
    help to others, I might be thankful to help by way of what I have gained from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
    I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoah this blog is great i really like studying your posts.
    Keep up the good work! You recognize, many individuals
    are searching round for this info, you could help them
    greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly enjoy examining on this internet
    site, it has wonderful content.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spot on with this write-up, I really think this site needs much more attention. I?ll probably be back again to read through more, thanks
    for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays.
    I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem
    to get there! Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm
    a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free
    platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally
    confused .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very well written post. It will be valuable to anybody who employess it,
    including myself. Keep up the good work - looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd forever want to be update on new blog posts on this
    website, saved to fav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like this website very much so much good info.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you make running a blog glance easy. The full look of your website is great, as well as the
    content material!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs.
    Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay google is my world beater helped me to find this great site!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Normally I do not learn article on blogs, however I would like to
    say that this write-up very pressured me to take
    a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me.
    Thanks, very great post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through
    your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  22. whoah this weblog is wonderful i really like reading your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You know, lots of people are
    looking around for this info, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1