My Nigeria return is one hell of a ride -Kuboye

Kuboye
Nigeria-born UK-based singer, Babatunmida Kuboye, has disclosed that he only returned to Nigeria because of his music career.

According to the graduate of Birmingham University UK, he discovered that if he was to make it in music, he had to return home to Nigeria to start push his music from home first.


“When it became apparent that if I wanted to make a big mark with my music, I needed to come home and start pushing from Nigeria, I decided then that I need to be more frequent on the Nigerian music scene, even though it’s always a difficult decision to leave a steady job or career and move back home for music,” he said.

He added that “it’s has been one hell of a ride. It has certainly had its ups and downs. I have learnt a lot, and I am still learning about music, the business and my place in all of it."

The son of accomplished musicians, Tunde and Fran Kuboye, he has featured popular rapper, Reminisce, on one of his songs and the collaboration is currently getting more doors open for him.


Good luck, man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1