How the Bible makes me musically relevant -Zaaki Azzay

Azzay

One of Nigeria’s most notable music artists, Zaaki Azzay, has revealed to OSEYIZA OOGBODO BLOG how he stays musically relevant decades into his music career, despite that many of those whom they started together and many who came after him have all fallen by the wayside.

According to him, the secret of his staying power is simply the Bible.

In his words: “I’ve always said it. You see, the manual of life is the Bible. If you get an equipment and you don’t follow the manual, if you get drugs and you don’t follow the prescription of the doctor, the drugs will kill you.

“You can imagine you’re taking an antibiotic and then you take all the tablets at the same time, you’ll die. You must follow the prescription, you must follow the manual of life which is the Bible. You see, it’s when you seek God, God in return gives you wisdom. It’s that wisdom you’ll now use to operate in whatever situation that comes, throws itself at you.

“That’s how I see it. That’s just what my principle, or my faith, has been. Right now, they call me Last Man Standing everywhere I go. It’s the grace of God.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1