Ufuoma Ejeonobor turns 34

Pretty actress and model, Ufuoma Ejeonobor, is a year older. She turned thirty-four during the week on Thursday and unsurprisingly, she took to social media to gush about her joy at seeing another year on earth. “Perhaps I had a wicked childhood, perhaps I had a terrible youth, but somewhere in my wicked miserable past, there must have been a moment of truth. My treasure and priority, who can compare to you? The Lord of my life, my way maker. “My heart is filled with gratitude. My tears are happy ones. Many planned for today but didn't live to see it. It pleased you that I enter a new year surrounded by so much love. I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary heart, still you love me. “Oghene, mi yeruwe,” she concluded in her native language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1