Why Hitlist N Cruzin is going on radio –Mursty Adinoyi

Talented TV producer, Mursty Adinoyi, whose TV entertainment programme, Hitlist N Cruzin, is one of the most successful in the country presently, has disclosed that he’s starting the radio version of Hitlist N Cruzin. And on why he’s taking it to radio, he said, “I understand that the best way not to fall is to keep on moving, and to keep moving, you have to keep diversifying, keep expanding. I have people working under me, and anytime I look at them, something tells me that it’s like these guys are hooking their future on me, because if I fail, and by the grace of God I won’t, I’m not failing alone. “Others will go with me, and the only way not to fall is to keep diversifying and expanding. And when you look at expansion, radio should be part of our expansion as an entertainment production company. And God willing, if we have the opportunity tomorrow, to run 24 hours on any platform, we are ready for it. So those are the expansion plans. “And the only thing is to keep on getting better, so that people under you as well will have something to take home at the end of every month. I have a married person working under me, his child is gonna eat, his family will too, so that inspires someone like me to do more because you know that you are creating opportunity for others. And if you’re creating opportunity for others, the best way you can get better is to keep expanding.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1