Judith Audu steps up her game

It’s said that the patient dog eats the fattest bone. What this simply means is that patience is a virtue, and anyone who is patient will eventually attain what he or she wants. One person whom the above adage is applicable to is actress, blogger and on-air personality Judith Audu. She’s one girl that has patience in abundance to the point of exasperation, but that patience is paying major dividends for her now. After putting in years in Nollywood hustling roles and networking and not really being recognized in terms of awards, she was swamped by nominations last year for her short films, Not Right and Alpha Mom, and won best actress at the In-Short Film Festival. And right now, Audu, who is as ambitious as they come, has now stepped up her game a further notch by capitalizing on her recent successes to produce her first full length feature film, Just Not Married, which has been long in the pipeline but is now a reality after years of patience. “I’ve always wanted to produce my own full length movie,” she told E-News, “but I had to be patient for a variety of reasons to do so. And after I successfully produced my first short movie, Not Right, and it was extremely successful, it motivated me to finally go for the full length this time. So I just want everyone to watch out for Just Not Married. Even though I say so myself, it’s going to be the bomb. Just watch out.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1