Why I featured Oritsefemi on Firewood –Da Emperor

Ambitious rapper, Da Emperor, who has been flying high musically since his much-talked-about song, Para Mode, was released a couple of years ago, has explained why he featured popular singer, Oritsefemi, on his latest single, Firewood, which is currently rocking the airwaves. “Since I dropped Para Mode, I can’t just drop any song any how again,” he told E-News. “Para mode has set the standard which I must meet, if not surpass, and since I prefer to surpass my previous standard, I featured Oritsefemi on Firewood so that it’ll be even more successful than Para Mode.” Speaking further, he said, “Featuring Oritsefemi on Firewood has turned out to be an astute move that I don’t regret one bit. The song is gaining more appeal by the day, and I haven’t even dropped its video. So what will happen when I drop the video? Africa will shake.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1