Eweoya: Why I donated borehole to primary school

Businessman cum politician, Oluwole Benjamin Eweoya, popularly known as OBE, has explained why he recently donated a borehole to St Paul’s Primary School, Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos. According to him, helping the needy and community development is the core of his desire to serve his community, Oshodi, where he grew up, and Nigeria by extension. “There are obvious needs in St Paul’s and other primary schools in Oshodi Local Government Area and beyond,” he said. “The joy I have is my belief in competitive development. It gladdened my heart when I put up a sign post at Afolabi Primary School, Brown Street, Oshodi, and two weeks later, our Federal House of Representatives member saw the need to do the same for the neighbouring primary school. “If we continue in this spirit of competitive development, in less than ten years, Oshodi LGA will be better than Eti-Osa or any other LGA in Nigeria. I therefore use this opportunity to tell the people of Oshodi that development has come back home to our community.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1