Don't compare me with Adekunle Gold -Prince J

                                                                            Prince J

Budding Nigerian singer, Emmanuel Joshua Oluwaseyi, otherwise known as Prince J, is taking every step of his career seriously and does not seem to be losing sleep over the success that has been greeting his music since he hit the big scene.

Even as his fans are yet to get over his last single, Shout Out, which ruled the airwaves and rocked many club houses for months, he has returned with another single, Omo Olope.

And as Omo Olope has started to spread fast, he has spoken out about his consistent comparison with Adekunle Gold, saying, “Don’t compare me with him. I’m Prince J and I’m true to myself and I have no reason to worry about anything but to concentrate on my churning out more great stuff that would give my colleagues a run for their money.”


Well said, J.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1