Money, not music, is what matters to me -Waje

                                                                       Waje

A-list singer, Waje, has disclosed that she can easily quit what is supposed to be the passion of her life: music.

According to her, if she’s given $20bn, she’ll quit music immediately without any remorse.


During an interview recorded for the annual Coke Studio Africa which will be back on TV this month, she was askd if she would quit music if she was given $20bn, and without hesitation, she answered that “yes, I will. I will sing in my living room instead. And if I have to sing to people, I will cook and invite my friends to come and eat while I sing to them, but at least the $20billion is in my pocket and that’s what matters.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1