Why I put my music career on hold –Ayoola

Ayoola

Ayoola became a recognized music artist when he won the coveted Project Fame West Africa in 2012. As such, big things have been expected of him musically.

And really, he’s tried his best, putting out songs and videos.

Somehow, though, he seems to be making more headway as an actor, as he’s also an actor, and he’s very visible courtesy of his acting skills.

OSEYIZA OOGBODO BLOG therefore asked him how he combines music and acting, since they’re both very demanding, and his response clarified why he seems more visible as an actor as he explained that he put his music career on hold for some time.

According to him: “What I did, in 2015, I had to take a very, very tough decision. Before Project Fame in 2012, I had started acting, you know, and I was singing way before than as well, but acting got me to TV first.

“I was on Tinsel for about a month, and at the time, that was my biggest role, then I went to Project Fame in 2012 and won it by God’s grace, and I put acting on hold automatically because I had to pursue music due to the fact that I won a singing competition.

“So I pursued music for about two years. And in 2015, I decided I would put music on hold, and believe me, that was like the toughest decision I had to make, you know, I had to put music on hold and I started pursuing acting.

“It was a strategic decision because I felt to an extent I had opened up the music part of me, so I think it was my responsibility to do the same for the acting, you know, you can only know how well you’ll perform in a cast if you try.

“So the plan was to put music on hold for a year and start it again in 2016 but, the rest is history, it’s been a very wonderful journey so far, I mean, filled with ups and downs, but I’ve been doing a lot of acting since 2015 and I’m grateful to God that I took that decision to venture into acting. And it’s not easy, but what I’m trying to do right now is merge both music and acting. To an extent, I’ve been able to establish the acting part as well, so the next stage is to merge the both.”

Good luck, mate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1