Davido WurlD Zlatan Naira Marley Sweet In The Middle lyrics, music video

Lyrics, music video of the trending Davido WurlD Zlatan Naira Marley evergreen afrobeats smash hit Sweet In The MiddleIntro

Ma pa mi oh, my baby oh

In the middle I fall

It’s Shizzi

Magic Fingers

Ai

Kapaichumarimarichupako

Yea

Baddest

Jo n mo

Ai

Verse 1 (Davido)

Ma lo le (2x)

O ti wo’le

It’s 5 only

Swing my way

Any day oh

For vibes only

You doing things I never seen before

The way you put it on me all night long

You the one I’ve been wishing for

Oya oh

Hook

Tell your friends we are going for a ride (For a ride)

The party is at my crib, it’s starting now

And bodies do the talking all night long

You can find me in the middle (Ai)

I go die for the middle

Cause you dey

Chorus

Sweeter for middle you know (Sweeter for, sweeter for)

You know you know (Ai)

Come to the middle you know (Come to the middle)

You know you know

Make I kiss am for middle you know

You know you know

All the boys pon the middle you know

You know you know

Sit in the middle

Come for the level

Sit in the middle

On the level

Verse 2 (Naira Marley)

Sweet in the middle (Middle)

Can you do a split in the middle (Can you do a split in the middle)

Sit in the middle (Middle)

I just wanna chuk you like needle

I get money

Can you tell?

World boss, Vybz Cartel

Who, me?

Of course I care

After party you can share my bed

Quite a time

30 BG gang

Pull up NBG, gang gang

Gave me the pussy came I’m such a gee

Dick so good she don’t wanna leave

Baddest!

Repeat hook (Davido)

Verse 3 (Zlatan)

Ai

Astalavi, give them

Ah say

You no go kill person (Kill person)

Laleyi you go learn lesson

Won ni kini abe yen o wa juicy gan

T’emi de se wayi mo wa tasty gan

Je ki n gb’enu si, jo jeki n penetrate

Wolo yummy yummy

Lemme have a taste

Ise to ki to dun bi ti gelato

Ma bother bo baby owo wa lo pa

Nowo nowo lawa ni bi ta wa

Olosho de yapa t’emi ti la

Ashanatu ti n ba t’emi ti sha

Sugbon ojo ti mo ti ri e bayi l’oju mi ti ka

Kori kosun

Ife yi poju

Padi dami lohun o baby o poju

Kamakazi on a ketro level

Won le ti fe ere

This one na another level

Repeat chorus (Davido)

Verse 4 (Wurld)

Throw the lights on

Wanna see you with the lights on

Don’t wanna start the vibes wrong

Omo your case is the tight one

Yeah yeah

You are my sweet potato

Gimme your love

I gentle

Say make we meet for middle

You are my full attention

You know that I like it

And you know I’ll never fight it

Hope you don’t mind if I invite you

Don’t wanna get too excited, oh oh yo

Hope you don’t mind if I invite you

Don’t wanna get too excited

Outro (Repeat hook)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1