Mr Eazi Major Lazer Nicki Minaj K4mo Oh My Gawd lyrics

 

Hook 1

Knock knock

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Fred, Mr Eazi, Major Lazer inna beamer

Chorus (2x)

Oh my gawd

I’ve never seen a bottom like this

See the way she hula-hoop

Come and jump on like this

See the junk in the trunk

I had to bag her right quick

Feel like magic all together

All together by six

Verse

She say she got a partner, me I got one

But me wan tap, what a conundrum

Never seen a girl wey give me vibes suh

Never seen a girl with biggie bum-bum

You know me got a lot of girls around me

Steady give them love give them the honey

And that is why they love to love to love me

Ai ya ya ya

Hook 1 expanded

Knock knock

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Fred, Mr Eazi, Major Lazer inna beamer

Guess who’s coming to dinner?

Oh na na na na

Zagadat

You know say you got what me want

And I’ma give you whatever you want

So baby come give me some love

Oh na na na na na

Chorus hook (3x)

Oh my gawd

Oh my gawd

Oh my gawd gawd

I’ve never seen a bottom like this

Verse 2

Me tell dem man is not a issue

Cuz mi pum pum turn up

Head ah mash up, becuz my pum pum tun up

And if I’m with my Barbie dolls you know the whole crew done up

Yeah, we done up and plus the pum pum turn up

Stranger, lookin’ for some danger

Ride it like a bad gyal, face of an angel

This one here ah major, UK out to Asia

Pull out in da Range, got’em beepin’ like a pager

You know say I’ma give you want

You know I got a body, you can flaunt

You let me come first, I’m in the front

He like kickin’ it with Chun, I’ma diss him when I’m done

Cause I’m back in my bag

Throw your rag, throw your flag

And I’m runnin’ up a tab, cause I love poppin’ tags

Got moscato in my cup, poppin’ bottles in the club

He said “Knock, knock,” I said “Who’s that?”

Repeat hook 1 expanded

Repeat chorus hook (4x)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1