Fireboy DML Ed Sheeran Peru Remix lyrics, video

Lyrics, artwork, music video of the trending Fireboy DML Ed Sheeran evergreen afrobeat smash hit

Peru Remix

Verse 1

Omoge no be so

Girl you wan capture my soul

Omoge no be so

Make me wan wombolombo

Chorus

Peru para

Peru peru para

I’m loooo

Even Peru don dey para

See also

Fireboy DML Scatter lyrics

Fireboy DML What If I Say lyrics

Fireboy DML New York City Girl lyrics

Verse 2

Tonight in Jozi

I’m in Jozi

Mo n k’orin fun won won jo si

I’m not playing with you, I’m not joking

My third album is loading

Mi o ki n fagbo but I’m on molly

I’m on duty, but I’m on lowkey

They wan do me, they wan doh mi

They wan do me gan, they wan doh mi

Bridge

Won ni won wa mi (2x)

I’m in San Francisco jamming

Won ni won wa mi (2x)

I just flew in from Miami

Repeat chorus

Fireboy DML Ed Sheeran Pere Remix artwork
Verse 3

Pour the bottle out I want a leveller

When I’m with you I never enough

Slow whine I’m not in a rush

I can hear music when you’re here

Tonight we rolling, party til closing

Since I put the ring on her finger it’s still frozen

Love in slow motion

I wanna feel you over me yeah

Something magic in your eyes

Girl I love the way you ride it

And it happens every time you arrive, that’s right

Girl I want you in my life

If there’s a heaven then it’s right here

I will never leave your side, tonight

When you wan see me (2x)

I’m in West London this evening

Giving me the feelings, no I’m not leaving

Til I fly LA next weekend

Peru, nah, girl I’d rather go find somewhere quiet

You glow, and I get lost here in your eyes

Cadence verse

Omoge no be so

Girl you just capture my soul

Omoge no be so

Make me wanna just take you home

Repeat chorus (3x)

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1