Reekado Banks Fireboy DML Ozumba Mbadiwe Remix lyrics, official audio

Lyrics, artwork, official audio of the trending Reekado Banks Fireboy DML evergreen afrobeats smash

hit Ozumba Mbadiwe Remix

Verse 1

I no dey move dat way

Don’t make me move that way

Me I no wan sleep for highway

Fore you cross gaz look your sideways

Me I no come Lagos for child’s play

So I hear say dem dey find me (Won wa mi (2x))

For the long time I’ve been silent (Won wa mi (2x))

I dey run am I be Sterling

But dey think say I’m in hiding

Cos dey don’t know how to find me

See also

Reekado Banks Ozumba Mbadiwe lyrics, music video

Mavins Looku Looku lyrics

Artists who ‘killed’ their record labels

Mavins All Is In Order lyrics

Chorus

I’ll be on Ozumba Mbadiwe (5x)

Coming to you

Verse 2

Won l’olowo lo n s’ore olowo

1 milli for my head oh

You better follow who know road

Since 2019 when I don blow

I been on a roll if you don’t know

And I no get time for your convo

Cause na money I dey find

E no easy for Lagos

Do me a favour

Pay me on time

If I owe you a favour

Make you no vex

If you see me online

Woni won wa mi

Wetin concern me?

I’m in San Francisco jamming

So’ngbo mi

Oya oya oya send me my money

Oya oya oya wire my raba

Owo lo le gbe mi wa le (2x)

And in case the money enter

I go dey Oriental

For Ozumba Mbadiwe

Reekado Banks Fireboy DML Ozumba Mbadiwe Remix artwork
Repeat chorus

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1