My first Germany racism experience –Oogbodo

Oogbodo

Entertainment and media practitioner Oseyiza King Oogbodo who writes under the name Oseyiza

Oogbodo and sings and acts under the name Kingg Oogbodo has spoken out about his first racism experience in Germany.

According to him, he had to do so in order to free his mind of the depressive and suicidal thoughts it triggered in him which if bottled up would portend mortal danger for him.

“Racism is worse when the person who inflicts it on you doesn’t even have any need to because you’re not depriving him of anything or inimical to him in any way. And when it happens subtly as it did to me, you don’t even know it immediately.

“So I didn’t know what was happening until the person became so unreasonable in his attitude that I realized he was a racist and I’m now taking some steps to address it as it will mess with even my mental health if I don’t.”

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1