Mursty Adinoyi advices Nigerians to be givers

TV presenter-producer, Mursty Adinoyi, has adviced Nigerians to be givers. According to him, life is all about giving, and he has learnt this firsthand courtesy of his TV Programme, Hitlist N Cruzin. “Hitlist N Cruzin has opened my horizons,” he told E-News. “It has made me see that life is about giving. I once took somebody on cruising, one Ibo guy like that, in Lagos here, and a week after the cruise, the guy called me from Asia that he’s so-so person, he’s the one I cruised last week, do I remember him, he’s in Asia, he’s a business guy, what would I want him to buy for me. “This guy bought me a camera worth N300,000. How much did we spend on taking this guy on cruising? N20,000. So it makes you know that you giving does not make you better than the person you’re giving to. And that experience was so profound to me that till tomorrow, it keeps me going on. Hitlist N Cruzin is not better than anybody we cruise on the show. Someone we cruised bought me camera of N300,000. So what I’ve learnt from Hitlist N Cruzin is that life is about giving. You can imagine a situation where the government can give us light, give us good roads, give us all they need to give us and we the citizens too keep giving what we need to give to this country. Imagine what Nigeria would be like.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1