I’m not desperate for money –Jide Alabi

Oogbodo (left) with Alabi
Notable entertainment and media personality, Jide Alabi, has claimed that having tons of money isn’t such a big deal to him as it is to most people. He made the assertion when Oseyiza Oogbodo Blog met him recently and asked him which he’s most passionate about amongst the three basic things he does: singing, acting and broadcasting.

Responding, he said, “Let me just put it simply. I love what I do. As long as it makes me happy, I go for it. I started with music, went into acting, and I’m also a professional broadcaster. I love what I do. It makes me happy, I go for it. That’s my philosophy.”
And when OOB queried him further as to even if he’s happy, is he making money like his counterparts abroad and as his celebrity status deserves, he dropped the bombshell that money doesn’t matter to him and that the youths should stop being misled by the love of money.

“Well, if I’m not making money … sometimes, sometimes it’s not about money. The reason we’re having so many problems in the world today is because we’re putting into the young ones it’s all about money when it’s not. As long as I’m happy doing what I’m doing, the joy and happiness of doing what I do will bring what will make me satisfied. Money for me might not be what money means to you. Money to you might mean Lamborghini, you know, having private jet. No. Money for me is be happy, be comfortable. And I’m happy, I’m comfortable, to God be the glory.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1