My husband complains I eat too much –Jaiye Kuti

Oogbodo (left) with Kuti
Until you meet Jaiye Kuti in person, you might just be thinking to yourself that her on-screen beauty is just that: on-screen and with the aid of makeup and special effects.

Oseyiza Oogbodo Blog can however tell you that Kuti is just as beautiful in the flesh as she is on-screen and in her photos.

When OOB met here recently, she was not only beautiful, she was also attractive as she’s in very good shape with a sexy, figure 8 shape.

So OOB was forced to ask her how she is able to maintain her shape to keep looking good, and her answer was just characteristic of her.


“Well, my husband complains that I eat too much, so he helps me watch my weight. Then the realization of the fact that I’m a public figure, so the consciousness of don’t eat too much. Then I have a gym opposite my house and I swim a lot, swimming helps, and I avoid eating at night.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1