Maheeda shouldn’t hurt people with her nude style -Sossick

Maheeda
Acclaimed music producer, Sossick, is one of those who helped controversial singer, Maheeda, become known in the music industry. She has however promoted a real bad girl image for herself by releasing a slew of nude pics of herself.

And speaking with Oseyiza Oogbodo Blog, Sossick insinuated that his working relationship with her wasn’t one that turned out the way he hoped.

“Working with her was an experience. I learnt a lot of things, you know. Basically before then, I was someone who was just in the studio almost all day, all night. My whole life was about the studio, you know, I’ll sleep there, wake up there, eat there, you know, whatever, I was in the studio. So I didn’t really have the experience of people, understand that there were certain kind of people, and how to handle them, I was just into the music, so my social skills were not like too polished and all that, to be honest. So, working for her led to one or two things, but that’s in the past. Like I said, I learnt a lot from that, and I use it now, you know, I apply it now these days, I’m wiser now, I’m more experienced.”


And on if he supports her nude style which has garnered her both accolades and criticism, he said, “Well, it’s not my own style or pattern, but then if that’s what she wants to do, she should live her life, as long as it doesn’t affect who it shouldn’t affect, cos people are out there. The young people look up to us, they wanna learn from us and all that. But then again, as long as she’s not harming anybody by it, if that’s the legacy she wants to leave, it’s up to her.” 
Sossick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1