Big Brother Naija Veeiye Laycon Enter My Head lyrics, music video

Music video (above) and lyrics (below) of the smash hit, Enter My Head, by the Big Brother Naija

stars, Veeiye and Laycon

Verse 1 (Vee)

Buss buss buss up your speaker

Only one leader

I fuck that shit up then I light up a reefer

Vee be your teacher

Number one pleaser

I’m on my bossy shit

Real niggas wanna handle it

I get dough then I flip that quick

If you don’t like me you can suck my …

Verse 1 continuation (Laycon)

Yo!

These days men dem wanna come close but I stand on ten toes socks on man’s cold

These days some women wanna turn foes but I got God flows sink boats fuck hoes

Hey

All hands on deck

See I never pick a fight cause my hands’ full

Now I’m the type to say waka to you haters with a high five pepper never rest atagigun don dey take five

Chorus  

As e be so as e be so

Nobody told me what to expect

Somebody help me make e make sense

As my whole life don turn to show

And I dey shayo shayo go

I hope say e no enter my head (3x)

As my whole life don turn to show

And I dey shayo shayo go

I hope say e no enter my head

Verse 2 (Vee, Laycon)

When the faaji’s gone

Will they still want me here?

Or will I still be scared of this?

Yo

See I no go lie me I came prepared

I was hustling for days facing all my fears uhn

Cos I don’t know who’s got my back so I keep my defence make dem no come attack yeah

Go ahead come attack Oluwa dey on guard God body God got me I’ll be here till I’m gone uhn

Repeat chorus 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1