Shooting two videos at once was very difficult for me, confesses gospel artist, Sola Solagabade

Upcoming gospel musician, Sola Solagabade, is really trying her best to become as renowned as more recognised gospel artists like Midnight Crew and Frank Edwards. To this end, she has shot two music videos for her songs, Anu Oluwa and My Year Of Harvest. Speaking about the videos which she'll release on August 1st, Solagbade confessed that it wasn't easy for her to achieve the feat. "Shooting the two was capital intensive, but I'm sure that God who started His work will finish it." She added that "the videos are part of my plans to give my career a much-needed facelift and I had to make the sacrifice of shooting them because it's necessary to approach my career with all the seriousness it deserves. And shooting new videos is therefore mandatory for me at this time. Also, the Holy Spirit has given us the direction to follow and we remain committed to the calling."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1