Da Emperor primes I Love You for Valentine

Emperor with a female friend
Promising music artist, Da Emperor, has announced that his latest single, I Love You, which is a collaboration between him and Laj, will be officially released on February 1st in order to help couples have a nice Valentine.

According to him, I Love You is an evergreen song and he’s certain it’s going to take the country and the world by storm.

Disclosing that it will be released via his new record label, Etiemelo Empire Entertainment, he added that “music as a career is a progression. You come out with songs and videos and they get you recognized and taken seriously and this will clear the path for you to have a monster hit song.


“I’ve already broken the ground with my past singles that include Para Mode, I’m A Sinner, Firewood featuring Oritsefemi. Now, I Love You is by I and Laj and the reactions to it are on point because the name is there already so I’ll just say, watch out.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1