Stefflon Don Rema Tiwa Savage Can’t Let You Go Remix lyrics, video

Lyrics (below) and video (above) of afrobeats smash hit Can’t Let You Go Remix by UK music star Stefflon Don featuring Nigerian music superstars Rema Tiwa Savage

Hook

Let me give you this thing wey you wanting

I could be your girl sugar dumpling

And if I komole le le le

Oya se mi je je je

You wanna have my body bending over

Anytime and anywhere

Chorus

I just can’t let you go, you go, can’t let you go

When I feel you below, below, feel you below

And I can’t let you go, you go, can’t let you go

When I feel you below, below, feel you below

Verse 1

Yeah yeah

You so icy girl I’m a glacier boy

Girl you know say me I no fit play your heart like a toy

You know other girls wan slide in baby don’t be annoyed

If dem like make dem naked for my front only you be my choice

Only you be my choice baby girl yeah yeah only you be my choice

And if dem like make dem hate on you baby girl me I no dey hear their noise

Repeat hook

Repeat chorus

Stefflon Don Rema Tiwa Savage Can’t Let You Go Remix cover artwork
Verse 2

Se mi jeje jeje oh while you put me on something new

Wa mi bi kete kete oh

All I need is in you

You know I know you love my kpekus

Don’t hesitate to break the table

All you can eat I know you’re able

Hmn hmn (2x)

You are right baby

I no be omode baby

So put it down on me

I could never be no plan B

Anytime you ready so you call me

Repeat hook

Repeat chorus

Outro

Girl I wanna feel it

I wanna feel it

Girl I wanna hold you wanna touch you wanna feel you uh

Lemme feel it

Will you let me feel it uh

Uh she let me feel it

Uh she let me squeeze it

Uh she get me high (2x)

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1