Kingg Oogbodo set to drop I Wash Ur Pants

Kingg Oogbodo I Wash Ur Pants artwork

Music artist, actor, content creator and President, Blood Entertainment (Eje) is set to drop his next

single, I Wash Ur Pants.

According to him, it’s a love number delivered from a playful and naughty angle just to pass the message that true love is what matters most in this world.

See also

Kingg Oogbodo tackles drug abuse, crime with Jesu O Se’ka

So So … Kingg Oogbodo Woman Na Money lyrics

Kingg Oogbodo starts 2022 with Delivery Boy movie role

So So ... Kingg Oogbodo I No B Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay lyrics

“Love is everything, from one person to another, as when you love someone you can do anything for them. And that’s what my new song, I Wash Ur Pants, is all about. True love and nothing but true love.”

Continuing, he said, “2022 is set to be a bumper year for me musically. I’ll drop Your Birthday Song featuring Waxzy after I Wash Ur Pants and then U Kno I Luv U Reloaded followed by my other unreleased songs. I’ll also be recording lots of new songs all just to please my fans so I’ll just say for now that don’t be surprised when 2022 turns out to the year of Kingg Oogbodo musically.”

Listen to all currently released Kingg Oogbodo songs here

Oogbodo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1