Spiritually, Nigeria is tired of being Nigeria -Primate Ayodele

Primate Ayodele

Renowned prophet, Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele, founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, in this interview by OSEYIZA OOGBODO BLOG does not mince words on the state of the nation and went as far as accusing as prominent Nigerian men of God of being untruthful.

America stated some time ago that Nigeria will break up this year. As a prophet, have you seen if 
America is working, plotting and doing some things to ensure that Nigeria does break up this year, so that its statement will come to pass?

Does America like Nigeria? America doesn’t like Nigeria. Most of the foreign countries only want to do business and protect their own interest. But we have a government that is unconcerned about the country and therefore does not know this. Nigerians fear God and love the word of God. The question I have been asking God is that why is God giving us such leaders who do not care about the people, who know what to do but are not doing it? When these things happen, it is the masses that suffer because most politicians have their families abroad and can run out anytime. What should the masses do? Let the masses continue to pray and fast. In our own church, we pray for the country. People should keep praying for the nation as well.

What is your view of the election postponement?

There is still going to be violence. We just need prayer and fasting to avert the impending danger ahead of the nation. There will still be bloodbath, except the government of the day hearkens to the voice of God. You know this government’s heart is hardened, just like Pharaoh’s. There will be no election if Jega is removed. I therefore want to warn that Jega should not be removed. The election is going to be free and fair. If PDP wins, there will be crisis. If APC wins, there will be crisis. So we still need to pray to avert crisis. If care is not taken, Jonathan will lose out, but he will still be better than Buhari. If there is interim government, there will be coup and it will be supported by the international community. But no matter what, Nigeria will not be together in the next 40 years.

What can you say about Boko Haram? Is there an end in sight to Boko Haram? And the Chibok girls as well, will they be found?

The Nigerian Army is capable of fighting Boko Haram. I’ve been saying it that if the government of the day is ready to fight Boko Haram, they can fight them. Regarding the Chibok girls, there is a secret behind their disappearance. It is all about politics, but you will get to know more facts. Yes, some of them will still be seen, but not all. Forget it that all of them will be seen.

You said Nigeria will definitely break up in the next 40 years. What can we do to prevent this?

Spiritually, Nigeria itself is tired of being Nigeria. But many things will happen. There is still going to be a big confab. There is a lot of impending danger. You are a journalist, you can do your physical analysis while I do my spiritual analysis. I’m telling you all these as a prophet. I’m not talking as a Primate now. If I want to talk like a Primate, I talk in soft words. It is a title. But as a prophet, I just finished dry fasting to fortify myself, and I don’t have any baba or father in the Lord, I don’t get anointing from anybody, so I’m sure of myself. Nigeria needs a lot of prayers if we want to stay together and survive. We don’t have any government and we are not going to have a government until Nigeria breaks.

You've been advising that Nigerians should pray to avert impending danger. How do we go about this prayer? Who should organise it and all that?

Who is going to conduct it? There is no head in Nigerian Christianity. Is it Ayo Oritsejafor that will coordinate it? Ayo’s hand is full of corruption, full of what he will eat. There is a way they can organise the prayer which must be led by a prophet. Ayo is not a prophet, Adeboye is not a prophet, Oyedepo is not a prophet. They are pastors. These are the babas we respect so much, but they cannot say the truth. The truth is bitter. They cannot tell our leader the truth. They will say all is well when it is not well. A prophet will not do that. He will tell a leader that don’t come here next time if you will not do what the people want. So the prayer must be organized by a prophet and it will go well.

What can you say about the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor leadership of the Christian Association of Nigeria?

I’m not here to judge anybody, and I’m not taking anything personal. I’m not afraid of any pastor, I’m not afraid of war and I’m not afraid of death. The highest they can do is that they will kill me and if they kill me, that is the will of God and nobody should cry, that is how God wants it to be. I’m not afraid, so I’m not attacking anybody. I’m just saying the right thing, which other pastors think is not right to say. Is it Christian Association of Nigeria or is it Christian pastors coming together because of what they will eat and what they will become? They can’t deliver. I know what to do to make CAN more meaningful, which it’s not presently. The white garment people are looking for me to lead them, so what I’m saying is that I’m not interested because of the politics involved. Every pastor is running not for the interest of the kingdom of God, but the kingdom of their pockets. What does it take Adeboye to tell Jonathan, ‘Mr President, you are not doing things right?’ What does it take him to warn those governors coming to him to pray?

So what should be done to reunite the body of Christ in Nigeria?

Let the old pastors step down. They are old and tired. They don’t have what to offer this country any longer. Let them go and sit down, let younger people come to take over and any of these young ones that are not doing it right, they should curse them.

You empower people financially and materially every year. Where do you get the money? What is the implication on your personal purse?

I believe in planning ahead. I can sell my property to help anybody. If I have N1m, I can share it. I organise meetings to plan. We have revival in July, we have started planning ahead. I don’t have money, I don’t even know how the money is coming. Mind you, I don’t even have any factory. I don’t have anything bringing money for me on a daily basis. I don’t understand how money comes. If I say I understand, then I am deceiving myself. Tomorrow, someone can come and ask me to take N1m or N200,000. Is it because of what I did? So that is why I can spend any amount for God. If you invite me to your church, don’t think I will do like other pastors, because I will donate to your church. If I want to mobilise people to attend this church, it doesn’t cost me anything. I have about 50 churches that want to join INRI, but why should I take them? I have not heard from God. They want to come because of poverty. When they see me, they think I have money, but I have no source of income. If I want to do anything, I plan ahead. If I don’t answer you, it means the time has not come, but I don’t forget people. If I have you in mind, I don’t forget you. The only source I have is God.

You’ve spoken harshly against respected men of God. How would you feel when people react that you’re probably jealous of them?

Let anybody say anything, my ears are blocked. Anybody can criticise me. I’m expecting criticism. I’m expecting series of comments. The only person I fear is God. I fear nobody. The highest you can do is to kill me. I don’t collect food from anybody. If they are giving me, they should stop. I’m not afraid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1