Amaarae Moliy Sad Girlz Luv Money lyrics, music video

Lyrics, music video of the trending Amaarae Moliy evergreen afrobeats smash hit Sad Girlz Luv Money

Intro

Dollars all around

Oh there's dollars all around

Dollar dollar bills yeah

Dollar dollar bills

Dial my frequency

You've been staring at me since you walked in the bar

I don't really know how long though

Verse 1

I don't need no fake love

No I don't need no favor

I know my time will come

Just me and my maker

I'm gonna make the paper

I'm gonna make this paper

I'm gonna make dollar bills

I'm gonna get paid yeah

See also

Guchi Jeniffer lyrics, music video

Niniola Too Sweet (O Dun) lyrics, music video

Naira Marley Busiswa Coming lyrics, music video

Wizkid Burna Boy Ginger lyrics, music video

Chorus

Just get the fuck outta my way

I'm gonna get paid yeah

I wanna get paid yeah

Just give me my mula la la la

Just get the fuck outta my way

I'm gonna get paid yeah (2x)

Just give me my mula la la la

Hook

I really like to party (3x)

I cannot control my body

So when this song is starting

Just cancel all your plans oh

It's evident in my dancing

Moonwalk like Michael Jackson

Verse 2

To the left, to the right

To the front with the ego, yeah, yeah, yeah

To the left, to the right

To the front with the  ego, yeah, yeah, yeah

I already know just how it goes (2x)

For the night I'm riding solo

Don't want no odo just leave me alone

I've been waiting, oh, all night long

For the DJ to play my song

I dey whine and grind on your bobo

Somebody please don't call on the bobo

Turn it up and then drop it low-low

All this lockdown it done make me kolo

I been waiting oh all night long oh

Tonight I no go pick my phone cos I'm so gone oh

Repeat chorus

Repeat hook

Verse 3

I feel nice, there's nothing in my way

Shorty wanna fuck but I just want my space

In a Lambo truck I'm racing

Rims still spinning I'm pacing

I don't wanna talk, I'm dancing, dancing

Straight to the bank, count Benji to Frank, walk out like I'm that bitch

Put the braids back, moving like Kelz

Bad hoes in the back singing That's that shit’

Yeah, I really do talk like I walk

Uh, I really been about that life

Uh, shorty asking me for advice and I told lil' baby "All I got is the spice for ya"

Modified chorrus

Get the fuck outta my way

I'm gonna get paid, yeah

I wanna get paid, yeah

Outro

Two-time knocking, ten man down

You say you the king, where the crown at nigga?

I've been mugging since the first day

And you couldn't see a nigga on my worst day, no

Put Moliy on the record for the flex, I was feeling kinda reckless

Young lil mama's a finesser

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1