Tiwa Savage Amaarae Tales By Moonlight lyrics, music video

Lyrics, music video of the trending Tiwa Savage Amaarae evergreen afrobeats smash hit Tales By Moonlight

Verse 1

6 foot 5

Act your size

I've been shy

Now I go talk my mind

Will you show me?

You've been slow, got me on my tippy toe (Tippy toe)

Bridge

Ki ni mo ra n’iso lerun

Barawo

Fine boy

Barawo

See shine shine bobo oh

Y’ara okan mi wa l’ona oh

Barawo

Fine boy

Barawo

See shine shine bobo oh

Chorus

Tales by moonlight

Na dis kind love

Ti mo fe mo

I see strong signs

I no fit give

Til I know it's real

See also

Stefflon Don Rema Tiwa Savage Can’t Let You Go Remix lyrics, video

So So ... Kingg Oogbodo I No B Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay lyrics

Tiwa Savage Brandy Somebody’s Son lyrics, music video

Don Jazzy prevented my relationship with Tiwa Savage -Sossick

Young Jonn Tiwa Savage Kizz Daniel Ello Baby lyrics

Vocal interlude

Verse 2

Might tell him, might not

Hennessy fill my cup

My remedy is you my love

Dreaming, I don't wanna wake up

Like this and like that

Boy you just my type

You know what I like

Oh, we can dance like Michael Jackson

Go make I fight like Mike Tyson

Ye

I just wanna know now

If I'm switching on a pronoun

Is it we from now?

Cos I'm ready

I'm ready

Ready for ya (2x)

I'm ready

Ready for ya (2x)

Repeat bridge

Repeat chorus

Repeat vocal interlude

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1