Studying in America has made me a better filmmaker -Eyaba

Movie director and producer, Emmanuel Eyaba, is one Nollywood personality who has been privileged to go and study filmmaking in America. Now, he says that “studying filmmaking in America changed my total orientation on how we made films. I am more detailed in my work now. A good script starts from the story, the script, and the cast, down to the interpretation of the characters. So I try to infuse all of these elements into my work now.” Adding that he has created a platform where he shares the knowledge he got with the younger generation “so that the industry can improve,” he concluded that he also intends to set up a film school and TV station soonest so as to be able to “help Nollywood grow the way it really should.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Newell Murder serialization 1