Why I now love Christian bus preaching in Nigeria

When I used to hear that banning things lead to them becoming more popular and accepted, I didn’t really understand it because I had never experienced it.

As examples, people pointed to songs that were banned that made them popular thereby.

A very recent example also includes the controversial movie, Citizen Vigilante, becoming known globally courtesy of Elon Musk after Germany banned it.

And when I was stunned by the great success of the Harry Potter books, I researched it and read that a ban contributed to their liftoff that has brought the world so much joy.

And now, I have actually experienced the love that develops for something that was banned unjustifiably.

And in my case, it is Christian bus preaching in Nigeria.

Whilst l didn’t really like it before, now that the Nigerian government wants to ban it in furtherance of its Islamization agenda, I now love it because the government is unjust and discriminatory toward it.

So, I now understand that the feeling of loving such banned things is not actually rebellious, but only comes from the feeling of social injustice, oppression and suppression when those things are unjustifiably banned with a sordid ulterior motive like in the cases of Citizen Vigilante, Harry Potter and the Christian bus preaching in Nigeria.

 

Comments